Coach House Books & ECW Press join forces for Indie Love-In Sale!
Two of Canada's finest independent presses jump on the merger bandwagon ... sort of.
Random House and Penguin decided to make their union official. HarperCollins and Simon and Schuster have been talking about tying the knot, too. Why should the multinational publishers hog the society pages? Canadian indies have been sharing the love for a long time, though living in sin (which is just how we like it). So this December, we're making things a (little) bit more official with our good friends at ECW Press.
As a declaration of Coach House and ECW's undying love, we're holding our Indie Love-In Sale! This is a cross-publisher sale where readers can buy books from each indie Canadian press and save with a sweet package deal. You get to play matchmaker in our inter-house romance: pick one Coach House title and one ECW title, and get the two books for the low price of $28!
For our Indie Love-In Sale, we’re offering up a bevy of our recent titles and long-time favourites. Don't you think they'd make adorable couples?
- And the Birds Rained Down by Jocelyne Saucier
- Autobiography of Childhood by Sina Queyras
- Cosmo by Spencer Gordon
- Eunoia by Christian Bök
- Girls Fall Down by Maggie Helwig
- Li'l Bastard by David McGimpsey
- Maidenhead by Tamara Faith Berger
- Maintenance by Rob Benvie
- Mad Hope by Heather Birrell
- Milosz by Cordelia Strube
- The Carnivore by Mark Sinnett
- The Complete Lockpick Pornography by Joey Comeau
- Entitlement by Jonathan Bennett
- Husk by Corey Redekop
- Instruction Manual for Swallowing by Adam Marek
- In the Body by Allison Baggio
- Joyland by Emily Schultz
- Poison Shy by Stacey Madden
- Snowball Dragonfly Jew by Stuart Ross
- A Week of This by Nathan Whitlock
Order direct from the Coach House website and get your Indie Love-In Sale package for just $28. (Shipping not included.) We may be introducing more sales between indie publishers in the new year, so stay tuned!